Levine/Leavitt Artist-In-Residence Award
ADC Young Guns and Levine/Leavitt, a commercial artist management agency based in New York, are launching a new award in association with the Young Guns 12.
With the goal of advancing the careers of emerging talent, up to five YG12 winners will be invited to be on a special roster at Levine/Leavitt named Artist-In-Residence. The agents at Levine/Leavitt, along with an advisory board consisting of top creative industry professionals, will work closely with this group to guide them and help take their careers to the next level.
The board thus far includes:
- Menno Kluin, Chair of Young Guns 12 and Executive Creative Director of Deutsch Inc.
- Rob Baird Chief Creative Officer of Preacher
- Dave Bett, Design Director at Columbia Records/Sony Music
- Cliff Lewis, Executive Producer at Droga5
- Danny Clinch, Photographer/Filmmaker
- Jeff Levine and Liz Leavitt, Co-founders of Levine/Leavitt
- Sarah Maltais , Senior Agent at Levine/Leavitt
“We’re thrilled to have this opportunity to contribute something meaningful to the careers of young talent.”, said Levine/Leavitt co-founder Jeff Levine “It’s great to win an award and recognition, especially as a Young Gun. But what one does with the award and talent is what makes all the difference. Our goal is to help make that difference for our Artist-In-Residence roster of Young Guns.”
“This is a very exciting time for the incoming class of Young Guns. Representation by Levine/Leavitt, a top tier firm, will be life changing for these talented young creatives,” said ADC Director of Education, Brendan Watson.
The winners of the Artist-In-Residence award will be announced at the YG12 Awards Ceremony + Exhibition Party in October.
ADC Young Guns would like to thank Shutterstock, Squarespace and LL Reps for their ongoing support.